Orange Creamsicle Martini
Who remembers getting an Orange Julius as a kid?!
Creamy, dreamy and fruity – this cocktail is fantastic…a perfect adult take on a classic! Whipped cream flavored vodka is the key ingredient in this boozy version and though it doesn’t need to be garnished, whipped cream and a candied orange add both fun and sophistication to this perfect summer drink!
If you don’t have whipped cream vodka you can substitute with vanilla vodka. Regular vodka can be used as well but the drink won’t have the same depth of flavor.
Orange juice without pulp should be used. If you decide to use freshly squeezed orange juice, be sure to drain the pulp before mixing.
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1/4 cup of half and half
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Candied orange (optional)
- Combine your whipped cream vodka, half and half , and orange juice into a cocktail shaker with ice and mix until it is well blended.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and candied orange for an added touch!